- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
CHARDIKALA- THE POSITIVE ATTITUDE
"Chardikala refers to a state of mind where a fearless, brave and optimistic attitude is maintained even in the most daunting and oppressive of circumstances. It is requirement imposed on Sikhs as a religious obligation to maintain the chardikala spirit. At the core of concept is the idea that there is no difference between life and death and that the material world is ultimately of no consequence. The concept was articulated by the lord of falcons, Guru Gobind Singh. It was a psychological weapon used by Sikhs to fight with inner 5 enemies and armies that vastly outnumbered them.
- Soft, Warm, Comfortable and Stylish
- 100 percent cotton fabric
- Tag-less for extreme comfort
- Double needle bottom hem and sleeves
- High quality printing for long lasting graphics
Made in land of Warriors (Punjab) with pride.